Chicken Cordon Bleu
A classic of French cuisine, Cordon Bleu is the perfect family meal. Very popular with kids! To make this crispy and delicious recipe at home, you will need chicken breasts, ham and Swiss cheese.
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 cup flour
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 thin slices Fabrique Délices Jambon de Paris (French Style Ham)
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 cups bread crumbs
- Salt and black pepper
HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. Flatten chicken breasts to be as thin as possible. Sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
3. On each flattened chicken breast, add a slice of Fabrique Délices Jambon de Paris, then a slice of cheese. Then, fold in half.
4. Prepare 3 plates with flour, egg and bread crumbs. Dip each piece first in the flour, then in the egg and then in the bread crumbs.
5. Place chicken breasts in a buttered glass baking dish.
6. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Serve with mashed potatoes or steamed broccoli.