Here is an easy and delicious grilled sausage sandwich recipe to share with friends and family. You can use any of our raw sausage! Perfect for summer and barbecue season.
- Olive oil
- Red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- Sweet onions, sliced
- Salt and pepper
- French baguette, split lengthwise and cut into 6″ lengths
- Fabrique Délices Sausages: Toulouse sausage, lamb merguez, bistro sausage, chorizo sausage…
- Jalapeño peppers, sliced
- Ketchup and mustard to taste
HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
1. Saute the bell peppers and the onions in the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Keep warm and set aside.
2. On the grill, place the sausages, the French bread (cut side down), and the jalapeño peppers. As they reach the desired doneness, move to cooler parts of the grill.
3. Place the sausages into the baguette “buns” and top with bell peppers, onions, and jalapeños. Drizzle with ketchup and/or mustard.
Recipe & photo: Fabrique Délices